Katandra School has a Student Dress Code and all students are expected to wear school uniform. Its purpose is to promote a sense of pride and belonging amongst the students and to promote the school’s image whilst on excursions.
The Katandra school uniform colours are navy and gold and the following school uniform items can be ordered from the School Office.
- Navy Polo Top with Katandra Logo
- Navy Blue Windcheater with Katandra Logo
- Navy Blue Double Knee Track Pants
- Navy Bootleg Pant
- Navy Blue Polar Fleece Zip Jacket with Katandra Logo
- Navy Blue Bomber Jacket with Katandra Logo
- Navy Skort or Culottes
- Navy Shorts
- Blue and White Gingham Summer Dress
- Bucket Hats/ Wide Brim Hat
- Library Bags
Given the harmful and damaging effects of the sun’s rays, during Term 1 and Term 4 the wearing of Sun Hats is compulsory during recess, lunchtime and physical education. We also encourage each child to have their own tube of sunscreen at school for additional protection. Our Rule is “No Hat, No Play”.